GradConn offer a selection of interface cable assemblies with the Murata JSC plug (MXJA01), this tiny micro coax connector is suitable for 0.81mmø cable, and is available as a cable assembly with MCX, MMCX, SMA and RP-SMA interface connectors
MXJA01 is a popular connector in wireless communication and mobile terminal applications.
The cable mounted plug mates with PCB mounted receptacle (MM5829-2700), when mated the profile is just 1.00mm
The mating connector set is designed to withstand up to 30 mating cycles and emits an audible click on connecting. The connector and cable structure is optimized to ensure RF performance up to 12GHz, however when used with an interface connector the maximum frequency is limited to 6 GHz, depending upon interface connector choice -MMCX, SMA and RP-SMA connectors are available to 6GHz while MCX is suitable for 3GHz.
Murata JSC Connector features:
· Mated Height: 1.00mm
· Suitable for flexible, soft and ultra-thin 0.81mmø coaxial cable.
· Frequency Range: DC up to 6GHz (VSWR: 1.3 max up to 3GHz)
· Temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
· Voltage rating: 30V r.m.s. maximum
· Mating durability: 30 cycles (engage and disengage in vertical direction)
· Mating PCB mounted receptacle MM5829-2700
· SMT receptacle size on PCB: Measures 2mm x 1.8 mm x 0.5 mm
· Application examples: Notebook PC, GPS module cable, GSM module breakout cable, WLAN 2.4 & 5.8 GHz module cable.
Use the cable assembly builder to create a cable assembly including Murata MXJA01
Specifications are subject to change without notice, consult the manufacturer for the most up to date information.