Stainless steel PCB mount bulkhead SMA jack
For applications where a stainless-steel body is a must and space is at a premium, Gradconn’s PCB mount to rear bulkhead SMA jack connectors are ideal.
Typical applications include those needing protection against highly corrosive elements.
Additionally, these parts are rated to IP67, IP68 & IP69K making it suitable for the high temperature, high pressure washdowns required by the food & beverage and pharma manufacturing industries.
With a working frequency of DC to 6GHz, an operating temperature range of
-55°C to +155°C and 50 Ohm impedance, these parts are available in standard and reverse polarity.
- Stainless-steel PCB mount to bulkhead SMA jack
- IP67/IP68/IP69K rated
- Standard and reverse polarity options
- Right angle
- Brass PCB section for easy soldering
- DC – 6GHz frequency
- -55°C to +155°C temperature range
- EDPM O-Ring
- Pre-assembled with nut & washer