GradConn was established in 2003 in Taiwan with facilities in the UK and is part of the Aloco Group of companies. We are an electronic interconnect company supplying components to a client base of global blue-chip OEM’s and CEM’s both direct & through our distribution partners.
Our market leading product is the “Nautilus” range of waterproof RF connectors. Combined with, amongst others, leading edge micro coax connector products from I-Pex, we are providing unique solutions to design engineers globally. These are complimented by a range of SIM card & Board to Board PCB connectors.
This newly created position has full responsibility for all aspects of understanding, improving and growing our audience and engagement through our websites.
Reporting to the Business Development Director you will be key player in a team of 7 within the Marketing and Product Development Team. You will work closely with our Full-Stack-Developer and Graphic Designer. The team are responsible for all aspects of bringing new products to market and promotion of products and capabilities across the group. You will also be working in collaboration with wider globally based sales & operations teams.(approximately 40 people)
- Overall responsibility for 2 external websites and bespoke internal CMS from front-end development & ongoing improvements/updates, to setting, implementing, and reporting on website performance goals. Implement effective SEO strategies to improve website rankings.
- Strong understanding of Google AdWords strategies to allow effective implementation and review via Google Analytics
- Identifying opportunities for website performance improvement based on user feedback and performance metrics.
- Staying up to date with emerging website technologies (.Net Core)
- Evaluating and recommending new web technologies that may be used in website development.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and the role that each digital channel plays.
- Strong technical skills, such as coding, testing and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate complex information in a simple and clear manner that is understandable
- Maintain clear communication, expectations and timelines with internal teammates and external partners on deliverables
- A good understanding of Semrush or similar SEO tool
- Experience with developing ASP.NET MVC web applications using Visual Studio and managing IIS Web Server
- Experience using source code version control software (GIT)
- Understanding of server-side technologies specifically C# in the ASP.NET MVC pattern (.NET Core experience beneficial) and MS SQL Server / SQL Express
- Ability to understand, update and maintain relational web databases
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience using modern design tools and plugins (Adobe suite, etc)
- Familiarity with 3D design, animation and UI Motion design, Figma & FigJam
- Knowledge of design, typography, iconography, information hierarchy and colour theory
- Knowledge of designing software like CAD & CREO
- Knowledge of user experience across multiple touch points, research and design
- Experience in the electronic component industry would be beneficial but not critical
- Results driven – creation of and delivery against business plans driven by growth targets
- Confident working autonomously with partner or 3rd party agencies
- Excellent presentation skills – both written and spoken
- Understanding of how to integrate with a client-side team whilst maintaining a top tier agency service
- 5+ years of relevant digital marketing experience in a similar role
- Detail-driven, self-starting, and critical mind with the ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Flexible working after training/probation period
- Pension scheme
- 20 days annual leave (rising to 25 days)
- Additional birthday holiday
We’re a friendly group of people and love what we do. We’re growing and would love you to join and grow with us. Our commitment is to help you become the best you can be, with ongoing training and development.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and want to be part of something exciting, then we’d like to hear from you.
Email Your CV